One of the easiest way to translate NeboTheme into your native language is to use the Loco Translate plugin.
Loco Translate provides in-browser editing of WordPress translation files and integration with automatic translation services.
Then follow these steps to add translation to:
- 2.Click Loco Translate in the side menu in your admin dashboard.
- 3.Select Your Theme from the Active theme section.
- 4.Click on New language to start translating the theme now.
- 5.Select a language you want to translate into by choosing one in the Choose a language section.
- 7.Now on the translation screen, select any of the strings you would like to to translate by selecting them in Source text list.
- 8.If you can’t find a string, use the search tool Filter translation to find the text you need to translate.
- 9.Scroll down and type the translated version into translation area.
- 10.Click Save. That’s it, you’ve translated your first text string using Loco Translate.
To see the results live go to Settings → General and make sure you change the Site Language to the language, that you were translating into.