Comment on page
Make sure your hosting provider is running the following software.
Low limitations on PHP configuration can cause problems when importing pages. The alternative is to lift caps on PHP. You can do so on your own, or you can contact your web host and ask them to through the restrictions.
max_execution_time = 120
memory_limit = 128M
post_max_size = 64M
upload_max_filesize = 64M
max_input_time = 60
max_input_vars = 3000
There are 2 methods for installing your WordPress theme: the normal method or via FTP. We recommend using the normal method.
The normal installation method is done via your WordPress Dashboard area.
- 2.After that, unzip the package you've just downloaded on your computer. Within, you'll find a file titled "Craftype.zip". This is the theme file.
- 3.In your WordPress Dashboard, navigate to Appearance > Themes.
- 4.Click the Add New button and then click the Upload button.
- 5.Select the "Craftype.zip" file and click Upload.
- 6.Once you've installed Yaffo, click the Activate button.
- 2.After that, unzip the package you've just downloaded on your computer. Within, you'll find a file titled "yaffo.zip". This is the theme file.
- 3.Extract the "yaffo" folder from the zipped "yaffo.zip" folder.
- 4.If unsure of your site's FTP login credentials, ask your web hosting customer support team.
- 5.Browse to wp-content > themes.
- 6.Copy the unzipped "yaffo" folder and paste it into your themes folder.
- 7.In your WP Dashboard, navigate to Appearance > Themes and Activate the Yaffo theme.
Once your theme is activated and you see the following window click on the Run Quick Setup button.
Once you click on the Run Quick Setup button, you will see the following window, and then just follow the instructions of the Setup Wizard.